The department training proposes you the biggest aeronautical documentary source of air simulation (more than 200 documentations).
These documents are adapted to the air simulation on our network and they are the base of our theoretical and practical examinations.
The documents are today downloadable in PDF format.
This documentation was made by HQ training department with the help of some external writers, please consult the Credits.
The document can be listed by examination rank or a global list can be consulted:
- If you want to consult the global list of our documentation sorted in chapters, you shall use this link.
- If you want to consult the documentation in function of examination rank for pilot area, you can select the following links below:
Senior Private Pilot
Air Transport Pilot
Warning: The documentation which apply to a certain rank is also in the program of all the ranks above this one.
For Senior Controller level, you shall obtain extended knowledge by yourself. We provide some external documentation links for you:
- Doc 4444 – Air Traffic Management
- Doc 8168 – Aircraft Operations, Volume I Flight Procedures
- Doc 9432 – Manual of Radiotelephony
- Annex 2: Rules of the air
- Annex 3: Meteorological Service for International Air Navigation Part I & II
- Annex 4: Aeronautical Charts
- Annex 6: Part I -International Commercial Air Transport – Aeroplanes
- Annex 11: Air traffic services
- Annex 14: Aerodrome Design and Operation